We all have those dark days where we can’t help but think “if only I had a voodoo doll of my ex-lover or nasty boss or that goddam divorce lawyer.”
But what really is Voodoo?
It’s a religion filled with rituals, but the “voodoo doll” is misconstrued in pop culture. Usually, the voodoo doll is used to bless, not curse.
Following are some of the interesting rituals embraced by Vodouisants (another name for Voodoo practitioners)
- A lock of a girl’s hair brings good luck.
- Having a woman visit you the first thing on Monday mornings is bad luck for the rest of the week.
- Don’t borrow or lend salt because that is bad luck.
- If a woman wants her husband to stay away from other woman, she can do so by putting a little of her blood in his coffee, and he will never quit her.
- You can give someone a headache by taking and turning their picture upside down.
The yogis have their own type of voodoo that is based on mind control. Watch the following short video for a little advice on practicing YOGI VOODOO.