If you are not grateful for what you have right freakin now, you will never, ever be grateful for all the things you hope to have in the future.
Archive | Blog RSS feed for this section
From too many…to just one.
What is the significance of watching sun rise and the full moon set at the very same moment?!
The Mayan calendar has long foretold that today, December 21, 2012 is The Apocalpyse, the end of days when the world will come to a fiery end. I like to see it differently. One author described December 21, 2012 as the moment when we have stumbled upon a HUGE fork in our evolutionary road. A [...]
Some level of innocence that we as Americans tried to protect in our culture and our children, is now extinct.
Truthfully, I didn’t grow up until a few weeks ago on a sunny winter day, halfway through my 39th year of life.
These are the Top 10 Things NOT To Do or Say at Your Company’s Holiday Party:
If you want to communicate with someone, including the Universe, you have to speak their language.
Grace is a simple choice, made by anyone of any age, to live from the highest, most elegant place in your mind and soul.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- My Secret Crush March 21, 2012
- #4: Hold a Stranger’s Hand June 22, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Take the Love Test!) W5D2 February 10, 2012