The second erotic moment of my life (and very first crush) came while eating pizza and watching an episode of the Brady Bunch in 1979.
Archive | Blog RSS feed for this section
What if there was a living prophet somewhere on the planet?
“When did we get it in our heads that we have the right to never hear anything we don’t like?
A 5 year old’s brilliantly stated secret to happiness…
Jonathan Safran Foer writes, “I regret that it takes a life to learn how to live.” It seems like we all have to go through so many lessons, trials, and struggles. Does it ever end? Just when you think you have got it figured out, the Universe lays the hammer down on you with some [...]
“The universe talks to us through the little details, people, and things. So wipe the word “boring” from your vocabulary because in the simplest moments will come the greatest life lessons!”
“Sometimes when you pray, the answers don’t come until the very last minute.” So be ready.
1:1:1 – 1 Day. 1 Moment. 1 Person.
Yoga teachers have very interesting stories. Some are recovering addicts, others spiritual journeymen, artists, bankers…even leaders of Wicca covens. Recently I had the privilege of hearing the fascinating story of Danielle Weinstein. The Accident In 2009, Danielle was practicing family law in New Jersey. She was driving in New Brunswick. It was raining. A car [...]
We are witnessing a stunning proliferation of technology, especially when it comes to apps. Over 500,000 in the app store and over 300 being released per day.
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- #10: Cherish the First Bite! July 10, 2012
- My Secret Crush March 21, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012
- 1:1:1 Coffee Drinker and Her 6 Puppies June 26, 2012