This past Friday night I hit up a new ice cream shop that recently opened on Abbott Kinney in Venice, CA. If you are ever in the area you must stop in to N’ice Cream and have a few scoops of the Salted Caramel gelato. I promise you that it is one of the most delicious desserts I have ever tasted. The perfect balance of sweet and salty engages the palate much like a chocolate covered pretzel or Barcelona Bar from Vosges-Haut Chocolat . Each batch is handmade every morning by owners Christian and Laura, ensuring you are getting the freshest and most heartfelt experience.
Salted Caramel Gelato
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- #4: Hold a Stranger’s Hand June 22, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Take the Love Test!) W5D2 February 10, 2012
- #10: Cherish the First Bite! July 10, 2012
1:1:1 108 ways to livin the moment Beautiful beautiful funny delicious beautiful moment be present bfd bfd mantra bfd moment Blog chocolate dave romanelli david romanelli delicious moment economy Funny funny moment God gone purple gratitude happiness how i am livin the moment live in the moment livin' the moment livin the moment 2012 love momenteer moment of the day New York City playlist scent schtick senses sound taste technology The Schtick touch yeah dave yeahdave yeah dave's guide yeah dave's guide to livin' the moment yeah dave yoga yoga yoga retreat