We each have a small window, a short runway in those moments when we wake up and just before we go to sleep, to start and finish the day with a touch of beauty.
Tag Archives | 108 ways to livin the moment
To each her own expression of life.
Before you die, you must answer these questions: what are you running from, what are you running to, and why?
No matter your age, there’s something to be said for those magical stories and myths that give us an excuse to LOOK UP!
Gratitude is not for wimps.
Only she with magnificent thoughts can lead a magnificent life!
The yoga economy is also enduring the grinding recovery process…Studios are keeping wages low because there is a glutton of yoga teachers…We have to start thinking OUT OF THE BOX.
Here are 3 lessons I learned yesterday, walking the streets of Lower Manhattan, constantly and worthlessly checking my iPhone like a phantom limb.
There is a force much greater than anything created by our military might or technology.
This hidden reserve of superhuman strength exists in each of us.
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- #4: Hold a Stranger’s Hand June 22, 2012
- My Secret Crush March 21, 2012
- Protected: Livin the Moment 2012 (Welcome!) (VIDEO) January 9, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012