What is the significance of watching sun rise and the full moon set at the very same moment?!
Tag Archives | 1:1:1
Why is 528 Hertz considered The Love Frequency?
Send your tips on Livin the Moment, and let’s take back our lives one beautiful, funny, and delicious moment at a time
Before running into her, I’d been writing a piece on finding our place in the Great Symphony of Life or as Sara said it even better: “Behave.”
108 Ways to Livin the Moment Let’s take back our lives one beautiful, funny, and delicious moment at a time (photo by Dan65 Flickr Creative Commons) #6 of 108: Tell a Dog Your Worries, Fears, and Secrets You have to purge yourself of darkness. There are lots of people who are physically fit and [...]
“If you don’t get what you want, you suffer; if you get what you don’t want, you suffer; even when you get exactly what you want, you still suffer because you can’t hold on to it forever.”
A 5 year old’s brilliantly stated secret to happiness…
1:1:1: One Day. One Moment. One Person.
Hemingway said, “Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.”
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- #10: Cherish the First Bite! July 10, 2012
- My Secret Crush March 21, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012
- 1:1:1 Coffee Drinker and Her 6 Puppies June 26, 2012