From too many…to just one.
Tag Archives | 2012
The following is a sample of what’s been goin down in my Livin the Moment 2012 Program: A cruiseship docked in a tiny Greek village. An American tourist got off the boat, ventured into the village, and saw a Greek fisherman. He complimented the Greek fisherman on the quality of his fish and asked how [...]
We all know people who have passed on way too soon leaving us wondering if we’ll be around another 50 years or 50 seconds. This is not to say live scared, but LIVE FULLY, STOP WORRYING SO MUCH, ENJOY EACH DAY.
If you’re ready to let the failures, fears, and regrets fade away along with 2011…and start fresh in 2012…
They are called the Sentinelese and they are the very last people in the entire world to be untouched by modern civilization. With a population estimated to be between 40 and 400, they live on North Sentinel Island in the Andaman chain in the Bay of Bengal. Not much is known about the Sentinelese except [...]
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- #10: Cherish the First Bite! July 10, 2012
- My Secret Crush March 21, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012
- 1:1:1 Coffee Drinker and Her 6 Puppies June 26, 2012