No matter your age, there’s something to be said for those magical stories and myths that give us an excuse to LOOK UP!
Tag Archives | belief
Point being, if you are going to be a believer, then you have to be ALL IN!
It would have been thrilling had it happened in LA or Milwaukee or Tampa or Chicago. But the fact that it happened at Yankee Stadium was all the more incredible. In August, I was sitting in the Loge Section with a few friends, enjoying a summer night at a Yankee game. Midway through the game, [...]
Stop Worrying: 3 Reasons why a worry-free environment can unleash hidden powers, strengths and abilities
It happens to all of us. You’re walking down a hallway and your shirt gets snagged on a doorknob. You are stopped dead in your tracks but worse, your shirt is torn. You turn around, untangle yourself, and move on, a little more vigilant of protrusions in your path. Worrying works in much the same [...]
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- #10: Cherish the First Bite! July 10, 2012
- My Secret Crush March 21, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012
- 1:1:1 Coffee Drinker and Her 6 Puppies June 26, 2012