Is there a technique for living a good life?
Tag Archives | bfd moment
“As a neurosurgeon, I did not believe in the phenomenon of near-death experiences.”
Every American soldier killed in war, is a fallen hero, and deserves both the nation’s thanks and a ‘Hero’s Welcome’. That’s what the ‘Flagman’ Larry Eckhardt believes, and wait until you see what he does about it.
IT will help you succeed in health, happiness, finances or romance…
The ‘X Factor’ is all around you!
Restore value to the little moments in your day
People are always trying to tell you about their altruistic deeds…how they started a charity, donated a kidney, saved an orphan.
A 5 year old’s brilliantly stated secret to happiness…
“She has spent all her life in letting down empty buckets into empty wells; and she is frittering away her age in trying to draw them up again.”
1:1:1: One Day. One Moment. One Person.
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- My Secret Crush March 21, 2012
- #4: Hold a Stranger’s Hand June 22, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Take the Love Test!) W5D2 February 10, 2012