Gratitude is not for wimps.
Tag Archives | david romanelli
Only she with magnificent thoughts can lead a magnificent life!
If you want to communicate with someone, including the Universe, you have to speak their language.
I am reading a book right now that is so so so so so good, that I want to carry the author around in a papoose, and have him tell me funny stories while walking around NYC.
The yoga economy is also enduring the grinding recovery process…Studios are keeping wages low because there is a glutton of yoga teachers…We have to start thinking OUT OF THE BOX.
Here are 3 lessons I learned yesterday, walking the streets of Lower Manhattan, constantly and worthlessly checking my iPhone like a phantom limb.
This hidden reserve of superhuman strength exists in each of us.
Is there a technique for living a good life?
What would you do if you were faced with a cobra? A shark? A sea lion?
This is part 18 in a series shedding light on the sensory cravings of leaders in our culture. Who: Jennifer Pastiloff A poet, writer, and healer, Jennifer Pastiloff is one of the rising stars of the yoga world. Says her student Gary Lightbody, lead singer of Snow Patrol, “Jennifer is an awesome creature. I was [...]
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- #4: Hold a Stranger’s Hand June 22, 2012
- My Secret Crush March 21, 2012
- Protected: Livin the Moment 2012 (Welcome!) (VIDEO) January 9, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012