What would you do if you were faced with a cobra? A shark? A sea lion?
Tag Archives | fear
No wise man every wished to be younger.
Everyone is scared of something. Running out of money. Getting rejected in love. Never finding a purpose. Losing your health. Dying.
I recently read a perfect acronym for F.E.A.R: Forget Everything And Run. The story of my life. We live in a time when we are always connected and always expected to respond instantly to every little tweet, text, and status update. We exist in a heightened and anxious state. This might make us more efficient. [...]
“Prosperity is no just scale; adversity is the only balance.” Plutarch My guru Karl Hammerschlag recently told a story of parking his car at a health club. He happened to see another man with a handicapped placard parking in the handicapped spot. However, this man seemed perfectly fine and proceeded to enter the health club [...]
“Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.” – Arthur Somers Roche. We all know the infamous quote “We have nothing to fear but fear itself.” But I didn’t realize until last week that the quote was said by [...]
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- #4: Hold a Stranger’s Hand June 22, 2012
- My Secret Crush March 21, 2012
- Protected: Livin the Moment 2012 (Welcome!) (VIDEO) January 9, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012