If you are not grateful for what you have right freakin now, you will never, ever be grateful for all the things you hope to have in the future.
Tag Archives | gratitude
We each have a small window, a short runway in those moments when we wake up and just before we go to sleep, to start and finish the day with a touch of beauty.
Gratitude is not for wimps.
Beautiful Moment of the Day LIVIN THE MOMENT 2012 If you’re interested in taking the BFD (beautiful, funny, delicious) experience to a whole new level, my Livin the Moment 2012 Program is now open at a 6 MONTH SPECIAL. Visit here LET’S GO MOMENTEERING To find out how you can be a Momenteer, email [...]
Beautiful Moment of the Day I could quickly tell you 10 things that are wrong with my life. But the real skill, the true art…is being able to tell you the 10 things that are right and wonderful in my life. As shared in Barbara Fredrickson’s book Positivity, taking time each day to write down [...]
Beautiful Moment of the Day The yogis interpret passion as the indestructible strength of the soul, an entity that can never be destroyed and goes from lifetime to lifetime. The true test of your strength is not based on muscle tone or cadio capacity but rather by the vigor of your spirit. Vigor is commitment, [...]
Beautiful Moment of the Day If you have a soft spot for hungry dogs, people down on their luck, or both, this photo might tear your heart out. But before you get mad at me for not sending a picture of a rainbow or a pretty person in a yoga pose, let me just say…sometimes [...]
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- #4: Hold a Stranger’s Hand June 22, 2012
- #10: Cherish the First Bite! July 10, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Take the Love Test!) W5D2 February 10, 2012