This is a lesson that America needs so desperately.
Tag Archives | India
We all need more physical touch. It doesn’t have to be a sexual thing!
Beautiful moment: 12-29-06 6:32pm Kochi, India “Sensual pleasures have the fleeting brilliance of a comet; a happy marriage has the tranquility of a lovely sunset.” Ann Landers I was on a yoga retreat to Kerala, India over New Years 2006. Along with a few fellow adventurers including the infamous Emily Dilloff, [...]
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- My Secret Crush March 21, 2012
- #4: Hold a Stranger’s Hand June 22, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Take the Love Test!) W5D2 February 10, 2012