There seems to be a thread in the 1:1:1′s I’ve been experiencing lately. I think you’ll also notice a thread. It’s how the Universe speaks to you. The message…STOP WORRYING.
Tag Archives | live in the moment
My falling hard and heavy for a celebrity and the surprising events that ensued…
Why letting your freak flag fly is a damn good thing!
A new diet that we all need desperately and NOW!
For anyone who loved the Grateful Dead…and Yoga…
I’m coming back to Phoenix to teach my brand new workshop experience: Yoga & You, a weekend filled with rockin’ tunes, exotic chocolate, fine wine, and flowing yoga.
Many years after it’s initiation, my Yoga & Chocolate experience has taken a whole new delicious spin. My co-creator, Katrina Markoff, founder of Vosges Haut-Chocolat, was recently named by Fortune Magazine as one of the Top 40 Entrepreneurs under 40.
Steve Jobs had access to a state of consciousness available to each of us. However, most of us struggle to get out of our own way…
A wise one said, “She who has an aversion to the thorn should not crave the rose.” How deep and authentic is your sense of beauty?
To DREAM BIG, we must surround ourselves with the right people. A 1 minute tip from a great American…
The miracle survivor of a commercial plane crash and his startling revelation.
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- My Secret Crush March 21, 2012
- #4: Hold a Stranger’s Hand June 22, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Take the Love Test!) W5D2 February 10, 2012