Every American soldier killed in war, is a fallen hero, and deserves both the nation’s thanks and a ‘Hero’s Welcome’. That’s what the ‘Flagman’ Larry Eckhardt believes, and wait until you see what he does about it.
Tag Archives | moment of the day
Reclaim your access to power, strength, calmness and clarity!
A 5 year old’s brilliantly stated secret to happiness…
“She has spent all her life in letting down empty buckets into empty wells; and she is frittering away her age in trying to draw them up again.”
We all need more physical touch. It doesn’t have to be a sexual thing!
Hemingway said, “Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.”
A beautiful, funny and delicious moment each day…keeps the stress away!
Beautiful Moment of the Day LIVIN THE MOMENT 2012 If you’re interested in taking the BFD (beautiful, funny, delicious) experience to a whole new level, my Livin the Moment 2012 Program is now open at a 6 MONTH SPECIAL. Visit here LET’S GO MOMENTEERING To find out how you can be a Momenteer, email [...]
A new diet that we all need desperately and NOW!
A wise one said, “She who has an aversion to the thorn should not crave the rose.” How deep and authentic is your sense of beauty?
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- My Secret Crush March 21, 2012
- 1:1:1 Coffee Drinker and Her 6 Puppies June 26, 2012
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Take the Love Test!) W5D2 February 10, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012