Here are 3 lessons I learned yesterday, walking the streets of Lower Manhattan, constantly and worthlessly checking my iPhone like a phantom limb.
Tag Archives | technology
What better time than the Fall to be stylish, classy, and beautiful …if not in what you wear…then certainly in how you think.
How can we hold our ground in this neurotic, over-caffeinated, hyper-stimulated world?
In a 1975 NFL playoff game, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Roger Staubach (a Roman Catholic) said about his game-winning touchdown pass to wide receiver Drew Pearson, “I closed my eyes and said a Hail Mary.”
Send your tips on Livin the Moment, and let’s take back our lives one beautiful, funny, and delicious moment at a time
Send your tips on Livin the Moment, and let’s take back our lives one beautiful, funny, and delicious moment at a time.
We are witnessing a stunning proliferation of technology, especially when it comes to apps. Over 500,000 in the app store and over 300 being released per day.
Steve Jobs had access to a state of consciousness available to each of us. However, most of us struggle to get out of our own way…
I received a disturbing text message from my friend’s wife Carla. She is super sweet and not one to play jokes. Her text message said, “I’m really worried about Rob. Last night I found a stack of obesity porn DVD’s hidden in his closet. I seriously think he has a problem. What should I do? [...]
I once heard Shiva tell a story of a very senior teacher farting while lying on top of her during an adjustment… which must have been the most awkward thing ever. So I hesitate to lie on students. But I’d like to share something even more awkward. Being my first week back teaching in Arizona, [...]
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- My Secret Crush March 21, 2012
- #4: Hold a Stranger’s Hand June 22, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Take the Love Test!) W5D2 February 10, 2012