Truthfully, I didn’t grow up until a few weeks ago on a sunny winter day, halfway through my 39th year of life.
Tag Archives | The Schtick
If you want to communicate with someone, including the Universe, you have to speak their language.
Grace is a simple choice, made by anyone of any age, to live from the highest, most elegant place in your mind and soul.
The second erotic moment of my life (and very first crush) came while eating pizza and watching an episode of the Brady Bunch in 1979.
1:1:1 – 1 Day. 1 Moment. 1 Person.
It seems that everyone, everywhere goes to extremes in the search for something special in our children… a certain gift, or a physical mark, or a high level of intelligence…whatever makes them stand out.
I want to suggest a pose that’s even more difficult and requires even more practice, discipline, and strength. It’s called: STOP TALKING SMACK YOGIS!
My falling hard and heavy for a celebrity and the surprising events that ensued…
Steve Jobs had access to a state of consciousness available to each of us. However, most of us struggle to get out of our own way…
You really know the yoga is affecting you NOT when you nail all the poses or can fit into the new Lulu pants…BUT RATHER when you can look in the mirror and actually see your own beauty
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- My Secret Crush March 21, 2012
- #4: Hold a Stranger’s Hand June 22, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Take the Love Test!) W5D2 February 10, 2012