If you are not grateful for what you have right freakin now, you will never, ever be grateful for all the things you hope to have in the future.
Tag Archives | yeah dave
We each have a small window, a short runway in those moments when we wake up and just before we go to sleep, to start and finish the day with a touch of beauty.
From too many…to just one.
What is the significance of watching sun rise and the full moon set at the very same moment?!
Some level of innocence that we as Americans tried to protect in our culture and our children, is now extinct.
Truthfully, I didn’t grow up until a few weeks ago on a sunny winter day, halfway through my 39th year of life.
These are the Top 10 Things NOT To Do or Say at Your Company’s Holiday Party:
To each her own expression of life.
Before you die, you must answer these questions: what are you running from, what are you running to, and why?
No matter your age, there’s something to be said for those magical stories and myths that give us an excuse to LOOK UP!
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- My Secret Crush March 21, 2012
- #4: Hold a Stranger’s Hand June 22, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Take the Love Test!) W5D2 February 10, 2012