This is part 13 in a series shedding light on the sensory cravings of leaders in our culture. Who: Di Medlock Di Medlock’s skill is highly prized by women. She was voted “Best Brow Guru” by New York Magazine in 2011. She takes a personalized approach to the art of waxing and prides herself on [...]
Tag Archives | yeah dave
Hanging ten in Midtown Manhattan?
This is part 12 in a series shedding light on the sensory cravings of leaders in our culture. Who: Craig DeMarco Craig DeMarco is one of the nation’s most successful restaurateurs. DeMarco has launced eight quirky-casual neighborhood-centric eateries in 11 years, including Postino, La Grande Orange, Chelsea’s Kitchen and Windsor. The cool factor in DeMarco’s [...]
This is part 11 in a series shedding light on the sensory cravings of leaders in our culture. Who: Jaimal Yogis Jaimal Yogis’ award-winning articles have appeared in ESPN Magazine, The Washington Post, The Surfers Journal, The Chicago Tribune, AFAR, San Francisco Magazine and many others. His first book, Saltwater Buddha, has been internationally praised [...]
This is part 10 in a series shedding light on the sensory cravings of leaders in our culture. Who: Leah Kim Leah Kim graduated from UCLA with a degree in Economics, but it wasn’t long before she realized her life would be much better spent on the mat than in a cubicle. Leah’s yoga journey [...]
You are a God, start f-cking acting like it!
Tired of the caffeine-induced highs and lows of coffee? Give the green stuff a try!
This is part 8 in a series shedding light on the sensory cravings of leaders in our culture. Who: Kendall Inman Kendall is one of the pioneers of yoga in the state of Texas. Before yoga was “cool,” her commitment helped turn Dallas into one of America’s great yoga towns! Kendall js the founder of [...]
What better time than the Fall to be stylish, classy, and beautiful …if not in what you wear…then certainly in how you think.
Meet Kristin McGee: fitness expert to the stars.
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- #4: Hold a Stranger’s Hand June 22, 2012
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Take the Love Test!) W5D2 February 10, 2012
- 1:1:1 Coffee Drinker and Her 6 Puppies June 26, 2012
- #10: Cherish the First Bite! July 10, 2012