Truthfully, I didn’t grow up until a few weeks ago on a sunny winter day, halfway through my 39th year of life.
Tag Archives | yoga
To each her own expression of life.
I am reading a book right now that is so so so so so good, that I want to carry the author around in a papoose, and have him tell me funny stories while walking around NYC.
There will be a day when you will need to be reminded to keep moving your legs.
Meet Kristin McGee: fitness expert to the stars.
Meet Betty Riaz: yogaista and fashionista.
IT will help you succeed in health, happiness, finances or romance…
This is part 4 in a series shedding light on the sensory cravings
Just what is this thing called Voodoo, is it real, and how do the yogis embrace it?
Why is 528 Hertz considered The Love Frequency?
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- #4: Hold a Stranger’s Hand June 22, 2012
- My Secret Crush March 21, 2012
- Protected: Livin the Moment 2012 (Welcome!) (VIDEO) January 9, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012