Why letting your freak flag fly is a damn good thing!
Tag Archives | yoga for foodies
I’m coming back to Phoenix to teach my brand new workshop experience: Yoga & You, a weekend filled with rockin’ tunes, exotic chocolate, fine wine, and flowing yoga.
Many years after it’s initiation, my Yoga & Chocolate experience has taken a whole new delicious spin. My co-creator, Katrina Markoff, founder of Vosges Haut-Chocolat, was recently named by Fortune Magazine as one of the Top 40 Entrepreneurs under 40.
Please watch the following… Yoga in Napa…Click here and take the first step
It was almost 1.5 years since I had the opportunity to interview Juanta de Santos de Carlos de Felipe III of Argentina. Juanta was recently ranked #3 on the list of the Top 10 World’s Most Eligible Bachelors. Right around the corner is my upcoming Yoga for Foodies Retreat to Napa May 26-29… I thought [...]
I was reading recently that humans are the only mammals who hide their private parts. Obviously, we are also the only mammals to wear clothes. But what if we walked around with our privates exposed? Would you think differently of a good friend you discovered had a tiny wanker? Would an Amazon rainforest sprouting just [...]
- The Top 5 Rarest Skills January 10, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Goodbye, and Hello) January 7, 2013
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Love Poem for You) January 2, 2013
- #56 of 108: Learn How To Handle a Short Runway January 2, 2013
- New Years Haiku…Just for You January 2, 2013
- Sedona Yoga Retreat July 2, 2012
- #4: Hold a Stranger’s Hand June 22, 2012
- #10: Cherish the First Bite! July 10, 2012
- Moment of the Day (Chocolate Power!) May 9, 2012
- Protected: LVM 2012 (Take the Love Test!) W5D2 February 10, 2012