Starting today, I am teaching 2 weekly yoga classes at a brand new studio in Santa Monica. There is no price for the classes. Rather, you decide what to pay (ie donation). If you love my class, heck, why not donate $25?! If you don’t love my class, leave $5 for shits and giggles. But if you’re hit hard by the economy and can’t pay, I’d like to share a few things you could donate in lieu of money:
10. Sing to me The Clapper theme song
9. Find out who the guy in the above photo is, and take a picture of yourself giving him a wedgie while he’s meditating
7. Make a honk sound when I adjust you
6. A promise never to sing any of these songs. Ever.
5. A chia pet (fuzzy, hard, and makes a great gift)
4. Retractable bathroom mirror so I can more easily shave my back
3. A Cabbage Patch Kid (preferably a boy)
2. A big fat hug
1. A Chimay
My new classes take place at Yogis Anonymous in Santa Monica on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:15pm. Donate what you can.